Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What The Hunting and Shooting Gazette Is About

OK well the Hunting and Shooting Gazette is my first go at making a blog I said it give it ago seen as I don't have anything better to be doing with my time at the minute like most people these days with the recession and all..i was sitting here in front of the computer browsing thru the internet the other day trying to think of ideas to pass the days a bit quicker and found out about blogging and decided to give it ago...

I started with the Hunting and Shooting Gazette for one reason and that's because I love it from walking the fields on a winter’s morning after pheasants to shooting a few clays in the summer evenings or even just going for a stroll with the .22 after a few rabbits to decoying pigeons over a field of rape. It’s one of the best feelings in the world for me to be out in the countryside with my gun and my dogs hunting the ditches and cover.

Well as you can see I'm in the very early stages of making the site so there's very little on it at the moment. So at the minute I'm just going to go thru what my hopes are for the Hunting and Shooting gazette.

My hopes for the gazette are that it will be a place for me and other people to tell my experiences out hunting and tips about hunting and shooting in general. I have a few ideas about having a few articles about different types of hunting. Like lamping for rabbits with lurchers and whippets pheasant shooting, duck shooting and so on. I’ll have another section to the blog that I will be reviewing all the accessories for hunting and shooting from scopes, knives, and lamps to guns, ammunition and gundog accessories to use for training your gundog. Another aspect I am thinking about for the reviewing part of here is hunting clothing from boots, wellies and socks to jackets, jumpers, shirts and trousers.

Another idea I was thinking about was having a little section on the cooking aspects of hunting like skinning and preparing the game. Then I will have recipes for cooking the game like rabbits, pheasants, woodcock, duck and much more. There may even be a few surprising recipes for animals that you didn’t even know you could eat. Anyway that’s enough for today on the subject my fingers are getting a bit sore now from all the typing so I hope u are all looking forward to the blog being up soon like I am. If anyone has any suggestions for the blog please feel free to leave comments about it and I’m sure we can get something going on your subject. Thanks very much for looking at the Hunting and Shooting gazette and hope you will be back again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment